PROJET 1200 - Desktop 3D Printer
The ProJet 1200 is ideal for small, precise, detail-rich parts and casting patterns, such as jewelry, electronic components and dental wax-ups. Smaller than most coffee makers and faster than baking a cake, this new printer is economical to own, safe to operate anywhere and simple to use. Quickly and economically print micro-SLA, detailed parts for casting, prototyping and end-use parts.
- The ProJet 1200 achieves unmatched part accuracy and smoothness at a reasonable price, with layer thickness at 30 microns.
- Make precise parts – 585 dpi print resolution means you see every detail of your dental restorations, jewellery models and more.
- Fast print times allow you to keep up with your constant need for precision parts. Print 12 dental wax-ups in an hour and five rings in two hours.
- Get started quickly – The ProJet 1200 features a convenient size and push-button operation.
Available Materials: FTX Green, FTX Cast, FTX Grey, FTX Gold, FTX Silver
|Machine Specification||Projet 1200|
|Build Envelope||43 x 27 x 150 mm|
|Native Resolution||56 micron (effective 585 dpi*)|
|Layer Thickness||0.03 mm|
|Vertical Build Speed (actual)||Up to 14 mm/hour|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A|
* Enhanced LED DLP technology provides an effective resolution of 585 DPI
Please contact me regarding this product
Comments are closed.