Rockford, Illinois, USA – April 12, 2017 – 3D Platform (3DP), www.3dplatform.com, a global leader in manufacturing large-format industrial-strength 3D printers, has recently launched its WorkbenchPro 3D printer.
“We’ve had a lot of success with our Workbench machine over the last 15 months. Our customers have asked us to take it to the next level, and we’ve successfully delivered on that request,” says Jonathan Schroeder, 3D Platform President. “Building on our super-reliable mechatronic system, we included a faster processor, touch-screen control, built-in Wi-Fi, 40% more print volume, and mesh bed leveling—features that our customers requested. This game-changing throughput increase will dramatically help our customers get more out of their additive workflows,” The Workbench
The WorkbenchPro is a Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) additive manufacturing system with a large 1 m x 1 m x 0.7 m build area. Its industrial strength mechatronics deliver superior performance and reliability, and its SIMO Series actuators and Constant Force™ anti-backlash lead screws and nuts provide a rugged, industrial framework that won’t let you down.
Additionally, the 3DP WorkbenchPro delivers 40% more build volume and up to 16x faster print rates with its unique features, including:
- HFA Extruder – Comes standard with the Workbench Pro and is twice as fast as the WorkbenchClassic.
- HFE 300 & 900 – These high-flow extruders are optional upgrades. The HFE 300 delivers 4x faster prints speeds than the previous model (the Classic), and the HFE 900 offers 16x faster print speeds than the Classic. Both are independently controlled for speed and extruded material amounts, and can accommodate filament sizes from 2.85 mm to 6 mm.
- Touchscreen Brainbox – (HMI) Comes equipped with a 32-bit chip and optimized firmware to produce the highest quality, accuracy, and resolution detail for your 3D prints.
- Wi-Fi Access – Allows you to login in remotely with a mobile device. Remotely stop and restart prints anywhere you have Wi-Fi access. Also, get detailed print information and statistics.
- Industrial Strength Enhanced Mechatronics – Delivers four times greater performance and accuracy at top speeds, two times faster acceleration and deceleration, allowing you to print faster while maintaining top quality. SIMO® Series actuators and Constant Force anti-backlash lead screws and nuts provide the rugged, industrial framework that allows for 40% more build volume.
- SurePrint™ Servo Technology – Delivers superior print quality and cuts print time in half. Closed-loop control provides positional feedback every 1.25 microns allowing you to print layer resolutions down to 50 microns.
- Touch Probe – Provides state-of-the-art Auto Mesh Bed Leveling up to 441 points. Shortens set-up times and increases productivity.